Monday, February 20, 2012

Where to Eat in Adelaide

Last Saturday, out of the blue, a friend of mine asked me what I think is the best (Italian, Japanese, Chinese...) Restaurant in Adelaide. Good question, I said. The question got me thinking, out of all the different restaurants in Adelaide, which one would I consider the best? Here's a list of a few of my favorites (and Dan, my partner and eating buddy, agrees)...

Western Cuisine
Italian - Assaggio, Hyde Park
Spanish Deli - El Choto, Port Road
Tapas Bar - Mesa Lunga, Gouger Street
Food Truck - Burger Theory (follow them on Facebook to find out their latest location)
Breakfast Cafe - Brown Dog Cafe, Goodwood

Asian Cuisine
Casual Japanese - Ginza Japanese Restaurant, Unley Road
Japanese (Sushi) - Matsuri, Gouger St & Wasai, Field St
Fine Dining Japanese - Shiki, Intercontinental Hotel Adelaide
Take-Away Sushi Bar - Sushi Train, Gouger St & Genki Roll, Adelaide Central Plaza
Chinese (Yum Cha or otherwise) - Eastern Garden Chinese Restaurant, Toorak Gardens
Bubble Tea - Chatime, Rundle Mall & Grote Street branches
Thai - Top Tai, North Adelaide
Korean -  Haan Ssie, Rundle St cor East Terrace
Vietnamese - Sugar Cane Restaurant, King William St. Adelaide

I know I've omitted quite a number of cuisines and categories. As I continue to try other restaurants and cafes, I will add more to the list. In the meantime, I hope the list gave you some idea on where to eat next...

No comments:

Post a Comment